Register to Vote
In order to register to vote in the State of Florida, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Be a Florida Resident.
- Be 18 years of age. A person who is otherwise eligible, may pre-register on or after his/her 16th birthday, and may vote in any election on or after his 18th birthday.
- Not be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or in any other state.
- Not have been convicted of a felony without your right to vote having been restored.
Provide your current and valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification card number.
- If you do not have one of these, you must provide the last four (4) digits of your Social Security number. If you have not been issued any of these items, you must write “NONE” in the box indicated on the Voter Registration Application.
- Print the Application.
- Verify all of the information is complete and correct.
- Sign your application.
- Bring or mail your application to the following address.
Osceola County Supervisor of Elections
2509 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, FL 34744